- EMS (Electrical muscle stimulation device)
- Stimulates 70% more muscle fibres during your workout
- Designed to effectively train the arms
- 23 minute built-in program
- 1-20 power levels
- Connect to an app on your phone do you can track your progress
Struggling to get the results that you want from your workout? Designed for use on the biceps and triceps, accelerate your growth with the SIXPAD Arm Belt.
Using muscle building EMS (electrical muscle stimulation) technology, the device works with your workout to stimulate dormant muscle fibres and help you achieve your body toning goals.
Was ist in der Box?
- SIXPAD Arm Belt unit
- SIXPAD Arm Belt gel sheets
- SIXPAD Arm Belt storage board
- SIXPAD Arm Belt storage case
- UK AC mains charger
- Support belts
- Instruction manual and warranty
CMM pulse core technology
Designed for efficient and effective body toning, SIXPAD harness EMS (electrical muscle stimulation technology) at the optimal frequency of 20hz and combines it with Christiano Ronaldo’s 23-minute training method, meaning the body you’ve always wanted is just within reach.
This specific type of EMS is known as the brand’s patented CMM Pulse Core Technology and has revolutionised the way athletes train and build muscle.
How exactly does it work?
Your muscles are made up of tiny fibres, often referred to as slow-twitch and fast-twitch muscles.
Fast-twitch muscles are the ones which are relatively easy to build whilst training. However, they require lots of consistent training with a heavy load, meaning you’ll need to train extremely hard to achieve the results you want.
EMS technology is designed to allow you to work your fast-twitch muscle fibres even under a light load.
Normal exercise only uses around 30% of muscle fibres, leaving the other 70% dormant. SIXPAD works to stimulate those dormant muscles, making it easier to change the physical appearance of your muscles.
Designed for efficiency
The device is installed with a 23-minute training programme. Designed together with Professor Toshio Moritani (a driving authority in the field of sports science) and Christiano Ronaldo, the programme is designed to gradually increase in intensity as you move through the workout.
With 1 - 20 different power levels, you can work your way through the intensity levels gradually building up as you get stronger.
Track your progress
Designed to connect to an app, the device allows you to track your progress on your phone.
Here you can view, track and save your historic training results, plus receive tips and advice to help you stay motivated.